Kuala Lumpur, as a touristic growing city, has plenty of hotels in every price category. Hereby, we are to represent you with some of the very best and highly suggested hotels of this special city in every price range.
Five Star hotels Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Sunway Lagoon: This is one and only hotel with Water Theme Park and themed rooms and suites especially for those being on honeymoon.
- Shangri-La Hotel: This luxury hotel is situated in the downtown of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. The hotel has been renovated recently and today it is one of the most visited exclusive hotels in the city.
- Mandarin Oriental – Within Petronas Towers, this is an overly luxurious hotel for those who want to enjoy the best services of this downtown hotel with this special setting. Although belonging to the most expensive hotels of Kuala Lumpur, yet staying in this hotel at least once will be an unforgettable experience.
- Carcosa Seri Negara: Great colonial style hotel, this hotel is famous for a visit by Queen Elizabeth a couple of years ago. The hotel keeps its Victorian-Colonial style outlook and keeps the habit of the traditional English 5 o’clock tea served with all sorts of great cookies, sandwiches and homemade jams.
Best holiday resorts in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur: Brand new hotel of Le Meridien Group, this great hotel feels like it is outside the town with beautiful swimming pool and garden area. Actually, the hotel is located close to KL Sentral Railway Station. With first class quality rooms and great deals at times, the hotel is one of the most generous ones for its quality.
- Piccolo Hotel: This hotel is especially liked because of its great location. The hotel is in the very downtown, which means, you do not need to make special efforts, just walk in the area. The hotel has great quality rooms and its price is among the fairest in the area.
Best Hostels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Reggae Mansion: Perfect for a great budget stay, this colonial style hostel is located in the city centre. The good thing in the hostel is that you can choose out of 24-bed dorm and you can get a private room as well. It is located very close to Masjid Jamek Mosque and the KLIA rapid train station. The place is primarily for the younger generation. Additional services include breakfast, WIFI, safe and towels all in the price.
- Serai Inn and Hostel: Also great for families or visiting couples, this hotel has a nice terrace and kitchen area and rooms vary from 6-bed dorm to single rooms for great price. Located close to Purudaya Bus Terminal that also includes LRT station, the hostel is located in a great place. Breakfast, WIFI, Towels included in the price.
Kuala Lumpur hotels are nice, yet try to steer clear from the too cheap hostels in the Chinatown because they are generally not hygienic. Still this part of the city has the cheapest places. Almost all Kuala Lumpur hotels or hostels are available online and can be easily booked. Visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and choose your accommodation carefully to create your stay a perfect experience.